How to contact us
You can contact us (or other Bureaux in the county) by phone through the Worcestershire Adviceline on 03444 111 303, 10am-4pm Mon-Fri.
Or by Email
Please include as much detail about your enquiry as possible. This makes it easier for us to help you.
We aim to respond to enquiries within two working days
Volunteering with CAB
Are you interested in:
- Helping people of all ages and backgrounds to manage their problems
- Work which is varied, rewarding and stimulating
- Working for an essential voluntary organisation
- A commitment to a quality service for the local community
- Work which develops your personal skills and knowledge
- Being part of a team
- Receiving comprehensive training and support from experienced paid staff
- Being part of a service which supports equal opportunities
Citizens Advice Bureaux are open to everyone who needs them. We need volunteers to listen sympathetically and non-judgmentally, to give advice and ensure the service is confidential.
In return you will gain a sense of achievement and develop useful skills. Although we cannot pay for your work we can provide basic expenses.
Money Advice Service
Need help to deal with your debts?
The bureau operates a free specialist money advice service for individuals who live in the Malvern Hills District.
You may find it helpful to go to look at the money section of Adviceguide before taking any further steps.
If you have multiple debts, live in the area, and need help in order to decide how best to deal with them please click on the Link below to open our Money Advice Pack. Receiving this will help us assess how best to help you and will save time if you come for an interview.