News & Events

Following on from last year’s highly successful inaugural event, this year’s charity fun run for young people aged 10-16 years (school Years 11-16) takes place on Sunday, 23 September at 11.00 am. It will start from 9 Acres, next to Malvern Common, Great Malvern, WR14 3HT and will be run over a grassy, undulating and hilly course at the foot of the Malvern Hills.

The event raises money for Citizens Advice South Worcestershire and is a great day out for all the family with medals and goody bags for all participants plus prizes for the top fundraisers and refreshments for parents and supporters! The entry fee is £12 and details of how to register are given below.

Online registration
Facebook: YoungMalvern4k
Instagram:  YoungMalvern4k 

and donations

We raise all our own funds to keep our service going. For more information about how you can help :